been working well hard all day again, nd dad has gone out so put the router on nd slying some me time / mac time :-) better rememebr to turn it back off this time tho haha.
he has been a twat today, nd only gave me a lift so i came straight home. he probs think ill escape nd then run away nd be a rent boy lol. been to a revision group today for 2 hours nd saw alex, didnt say that much but he didnt ignore me. he also txt me back earlier cos i asked him if he wantd a lift on thurs, he said no bt he wasnt mean nd he put 'good luck mate'.
last exam on thurs, cant wait cos theres a massive party on friday nd im gonna get soooo pissed :-D
having chinese tonight cos dad nd val have gone out, nd even em said ive been workn hard so its sort of a treat. just gotta wait for matt to get back nd drive us.

13 comments:
good to have you back! glad the exams are nearly over - you mean hitler is allowing you to go to the party, crikey!
Have fun
tc
So glad you're bearing up, Josh. You sounded so miserable on Sunday I was quite anxious for you.
It's a difficult time doing exams: I remember I had a terrible time when I was your age, made worse by the certainty of my father taking a strap to me if he thought I'd not done well enough (that did happen to boys in real life, not just in stories).
Have a great time at the party: you deserve it after all this hassle; but don't get too drunk, please: it could make things worse, you know!
Hopefully Alex will be really good to you ...
Stick with it darling - not long now! Well done for knuckling down and getting on with it. You will feel tons better on Friday and I'm sure everything will be back to normal with you & Alex. It was a relief to hear from you! x
I think you and Alex have officially got a divorce.
Alex has been under as much pressure as you, see how it goes after the party. Glad the exams are nearly over for you.
evry1 goes through it, at th end of th day, it was a couple of weeks, perhaps th most important in th nxt 10 years, n mayb th time u havnt spent wid alex will giv u sumtin 2 talk bout i know its hard but u'll get through it evry1 has 2 jus part of life
Stay on top of those exams, don't worry about us. Alex is working hard too and I'm sure you will have fun with him this summer. And your dad is making sure you won't end up a rent boy lol. bfn - Wayne :)
More of a trial separation, perhaps. Nice to have you back, Josh. Isn't the word "mate" chillingly hetero? xx
I'm 30 years old and I still (literally) have nightmares about exams. I've not even taken one in six years because I graduated when I was 24.
Glad to see you're back and gladder that you have spoken to Alex. Good luck on your last exam - damn those things seem to go on forever - and have fun at the party.
Good luck with the rest of them exams our kid. Nice one
Good luck with final exam today - if you see this before you go - or yeah! They're over! Enjoy getting pissed tomorrow - hope Alex will be there.
Joshie make sure you wank your sweet cock long hard for us when it's all over!
Post a Comment