Tuesday, 2 November 2010

each other

had a well freaky evening yesterady, went in to oxford with sops and we met up with ben. all in mcd and we were just about to go when omg alex came in, he looked striaght thru me even tho i sorta waved. totally ignored me bt the weird thing is it actually didnt bother me that much. sops was like 'JOSH!!!! thats him isnt it?' cos ive told her evertyhing that happened and what i did, and i was just like ermmmmm and tryn to give her a weird look to stop her saying any mroe stuff cos didnt want ben to know or him to think i didnt like him or i like someone else.

was a bit glad alex as on his own, he sat like as far away from us as possible, and facing the wall a bit. hes got new friends as well cos he met up with 2 ppl, they were both well fit, nd that sorta made me a bit jealous but i just stopped thinking about it, and looked at ben, cos omg hes well more fit and hot than them.

sops got picked up then was just me and ben, nd we went for starbucks and i had a white mocca and he had coffee caramel frap. how gay lol. we shared each others drinks which was really nice nd made me get propr hard. went to the toilet nd id even precumd a bit lol. im a weirdo cos probably no one else in the world would get hard over sharing a frappuccino.

he drove me home nd we were sat in his car for a few mins, got a bit arkward and omg he put his hand on my knee made me jump a bit cos i wasnt expecting it nd all i could think about was kissing him nd my cock was twitching like it was about to jizz lol then matt nd em had to ruin it all and parked behind us and came up to the car nd em is like 'what you doin boys?' nd then she laughed before we said anything and said 'each other' really loud to matt. well embarrassing. sorta had to go in the house then with them and say bye to ben which was weirdly awkward. fml.

dad and val were out so gutted em and matt came home cos i well wanted him to come in for a bit.

stayed up until nearly 2 texting. dont even know what about, just random stuff and like he pays me compliments all the time nd makes me feel well nice. he said if he has to wait another week before meeting up again hes gonna come and stalk me :p

85 comments:

FreeFox said...

I hope it all works out! ^_^

Chris said...

Thank effing god for an update! You're a cruel, cruel man for making us wait so long Josh. I'm guessing that first meeting with Ben went well. :) Really happy for you dude. New best friend and a new boyfriend - just what you need to rebound from the summer of hell.

Kind of hope at some point you'll fill in the blanks for us on what happened with Alex, but I've no clue whether that's something you want to remember or write about.

Adidas said...

Hey Joshie

Aw, that's sweet. Sounds like Ben is really nice. For a minute I thought it was the other Ben (Nik's bro?) and I was thinking "God, I'm really out of touch!".

Don't worry about Alex - things have moved on and, while you don't forget your first big heartbreak, you DO get over it.

Hugs

Adi

Beej said...

Josh! This guy sounds well sweet! Glad ur happy xo

Unknown said...

DUDE go visit him one night, be foreward 4 once, i know alex screwed u up but plz go to ben and just have 1 kiss, ur world will change

Billy said...

At last Josh! Someone who is going to love you back. See what they say, it gets better.

Paul said...

I'm pleased Alex's rude behaviour didn't upset you too much. It's finally proved how immature he is. I wouldn't hold out any hope of a future relationship with him. He's just not worth it. And... you've now got Ben!

Anonymous said...

Congrats man, :D sounds awesome as

simon said...

Hey Josh

So you've got Ben now, and you've seen Alex and it didn't matter that much....sounds like you're a guy who's moved on and happy - and that's brilliant news!

Hope all is great with Ben, and you get to spend more time together.

Great to hear from you, as always.

Take care

Simon

Anonymous said...

So glad you are now feeling a lot better (time you was feeling Ben lol) Pity Em spoilt your moment, hand on thigh was certainly a good sign and I wonder (nope, I'm sure) things would have gone a bit further if they hadn't turned up.
Why don't you pay Ben a surprise visit?
Alex ignoring you was a real shame. Even if you are now over him, you were real good mates for a long time.And good friends are hard to find.
Yup, the coffee stuff was gay but I get hard sharing a ciggy with a nice boy. It's like the spit exchange thing that's so personal.

Anyway - now yur happy perhaps will get a few more updates on your life. I'm sure all your readers would appreciate it.

Take care Colin 2742

All Over My Glasses said...

He likes you. :)

Winter said...

sounds like ben is all over you, great job :) anyways you handled the josh situation really well, and it's well brave of you to not let it bother you, it truly shows that you grown from it and able to let it by. right now just let it be you and ben ^^ hope to hear from you soon!

Skweeky said...

Josh, everything you've said sounds sooooo much better than what i was reading a few weeks back. I really hope you get to have some fun. Don't stake everything on it, take it slow, but from what you describe, you have made all the right moves.

Does Ben realise you come complete with 1,000,000 adoring fans?

He sounds the business. I am so happy for you.

Skweeks

Anonymous said...

you should have walked up to Alex and said hey Alex what's up. Good to see you and just wanted to say hi and left.

Oscar said...

Bummer. It looked like he was about to make a move on you.

As for Alex, I think he still thinks about you. Why else wou he ignore you when he saw you. If he was really mature, and had gotten over it; he would've back.

good luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're now capable of flagging Alex as mostly irrelevant. Well done, it really shows how far past all that crap you've moved. And it seems like you're having better luck with Ben, too :P

wayner said...

You know the old saying; the best cure for an ex bf is a new bf. 'I don't like you anymore cos you're gay' Alex can go fuck himself; I hope he gets the gf that he richly deserves, a real shrew lol. You can have some schadenfreude someday when he is in divorce court and is stuck with child support and alimony cos his wife caught him with a guy. I hope your father doesn't fuck up your relationship with Ben, so be discrete just in case. And yeah, just get your dick out and people always come along to spoil a good time lol. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Glad everything in your life is coming together. New best friend and a new love interest, you deserve to be happy. It’s a shame Alex doesn’t want to remain friends, it’s his loss not yours and it’s probably for the best.

Hope you’re keeping up with your school work, education is important. Fill us in on the classes you’re taking. Being able to get a good job will play an important role in your future happiness.

Looking forward to your next post.

Carter

mickquel said...

Yay, a Josh update, weird in a way how you have so many of us hanging on your every word. It's probably because we can so identify with what you are going through. Still a shame that Alex can't be more cool but we will probably never know how he feels about whatever it was that went on. You are moving on nicely though and Ben sounds a dream. Hope your wicked Sister doesn't give you a hard time. I also hope that you can see Ben more than once a week he obviously needs his Josh updates as well. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I am REALLY confused.

Who is Ben and when did you meet?

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Josh! The relationship you deserve is taking off. And all because you are just being you with him, no pretending, no watching what you say about your sexuality. Excellent. With age comes wisdom, and I think you've gained some going through the process of coming out. You sound so happy, it's rubbing off!
Peace <3
Jay

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,

Glad things are working out great for you. Just one word of caution. As much as we all enjoy reading your blog and wish you well with Ben, try not to put too much personal stuff about you and Ben on here. If he knows you have a blog and sees what you are writing he might not like it if you were disclosing too much information about the two of you and what you get up to(I know I wouldn't as I would want it to remain private). It's great that you have Ben and we do like to be kept updated but please be careful. I wouldn't want you to write anything that would jepordise your relationship with him and ruin your happiness. Take care and loads of love xx

Mike in America said...

You can bet I'd get hard sharing a coffee with Matt. I know she's your sister but really Emm, come on, let the boy get his doodle wet.

Maybe you could get Nicholas to let you bring Ben over to feed the cats. You could tell him how much you like feeding the cats but hate pussy.

So glad happy Josh is back!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are working out with you and Ben. Put your and on his knee next time and see if he jumps!
Be good, have fun, enjoy life. Choose any two.

Anonymous said...

You need to start blogging more. So exciting hearing how things are going for you.

Sam
x

epic.Shane said...

Like everyone, glad to know you're seeing the brighter side happening, but dude, you mentioned what happened between you and Alex too casually, you still haven't published it yet, so we have no clue what you're talking about LOL.

Anonymous said...

Umm, seems like for a bit myself and many others predicted you'd find someone who would deffo appreciate you!!

Enjoy the good stuff!!

I'll say I am proud of you Dude!

Gary in Texas said...

Josh,
That is great!!!!!
Gary in Texas

Planetx_123 said...

REally really glad that things are going well with Ben. I look forward to more posts, because I feel like Ive missed so much! Hows your dad--i.e. is he still pushing being straiht? does he know about ben? I take it em is better with things given what she said? What about others like Jamie do they know?

Lastly, I know its prob hard and best to not "re-hash" the summer if it just makes you upset, but Im curious what happened with Alex-- did you just tell him? or something more happen? So so so sorry that you had to go through so much pain, but so so so glad that you found Ben and things are looking up!

Much Love,
Steve

Anonymous said...

You told her what you did, WHY DONT YOU TELL US WHAT YOU DID????

Rossgo said...

hey josh. its been to long. im so happy for you and this ben sounds great.hope it all goes great and keep us updated. take care x

Anonymous said...

Josh, I am so happy for you. Ben does seem like a nice guy. Please take it slow.

I am even more proud of you for standing up for who you are, saying, dad is trying to make me straight but nobody can change me.

Sharing a drink with someone you like can turn you on, as if can any guy at your age. I would be more surprised if it didn't.

If your dad does not come around, at some point you can remind him that rejection by a parent has caused some gays to end there lives. But not until you are on your own.

He must be accepting of you even if he can never understand your sexuality. Its your right to be happy, not provide him with a grandson to carry his name.

dylan said...

hey josh - this is the happy, positive and enjoyable stuff that the unhappy times had to be endured for.

enjoy it dude, and enjoy ben! you deserve this - and if ben dont treat you right we will all come break his leg ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, you really need to post more often if you can mate! I keep refreshing the page and everytime I don't see a post, I get upset!
Anyway I hope it all works out for you, good on you for getting on with your life!
Cheers
Jay

The Other Mike said...

Brilliant news mostly - sometimes a great moment falls flat because somebody crashes in at the last minute - you ever watch Brief Encounter? - but Ben is so keen on you no harm's done. The Alex moment and the after-coffee moment happened to me so I know exactly how u feel about both and either you're not weird or we both are. I always wave in your direction when I go through Oxford on the train. Love is in the air for Josh & Ben.......

123 said...

sounds like a pretty typical first date (except maybe for the Alex part). All your reactions are quite normal. I'd say Em's reaction was pretty tame compared to what she could have said or done. You're on the right track, Josh. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

hey chris. Josh will update when and if he wants. and he has told us 99% of what happened with Alex. Let it go.

Anonymous said...

I think I told you before but one of the really really really great things about your blog is your choice of titles...
Take care, have fun, I hope you are well
salomon

Anonymous said...

so happy for joshie!

Anonymous said...

WE WANT UPDATESSSSS

Anonymous said...

Hello? Anyone there?

Anonymous said...

Hey just seeing if you're still doing ok, and that you still have nice followers!

EdeSchuster said...

Hey Josh!
I hope you're doin well!
Maybe you don't have time cause you're always together with Ben - I hope so!
Hugs!
Ede

Anonymous said...

tell us about your first blow job boy...gettn and givn

epic.Shane said...

As funny as this is, my 'word verification' is "porkin", which coincidentally, I assume is also the appropriate word for why Josh isn't updating lately...

Anonymous said...

hey ! I googled alwayshard - n it was the top google result !!

Anonymous said...

is this blog real?, has anyone actually spoken to josh

Tony said...

Hi - I happened on your blog a few months ago and was struck that your travails and mine are not very different. I had a difficult parent (mother) to deal with who insisted that I see a councillor but it was not me that needed councilling. The only thing was that my experience was nearly 40 years ago when being gay was not as tolerated as it is now. However I came through it and at 21 met a wonderful guy who was to become my partner for the next 33 years. It's hard I know when you are 17/18 but it will get get better. Bon Voyage Mon Ami!

kemihiiri said...

Wonder if you've seen this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/nov/18/private-lives-love-my-best-friend

They're inviting comments — don't know if you want to say anything, but it's a guy in exactly the situation you were in.

Anonymous said...

helloooo.... is there a Josh here?

Anonymous said...

Joshie.. Please.. please will you post more often? For the love of big beautiful smooth delicious yummy gorgeous sweet cocks will you tell us how you are doing? We truly miss you so much...

Anonymous said...

Getting tired of you not updating as much as you used too its pissing me and everyone who reads this blog off!! you dont seem to be giving us much details anymore aswel

Anonymous said...

josh?

Anonymous said...

hey mate, hows things been? been awfully quiet lately

Mer said...

Hi Josh! Don't feel any stress about updating. It's your blog, not ours!! I check your blog every day and know there will appear a new story some time.
Have a good time - Merlijn

John said...

Hugs Josh and hope all is well with you [and Ben?]

Polly said...

hey josh,

saw this and immediately thought of you. although it seems like things might be getting better for you already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a4MR8oI_B8

Ubisofty said...

Hi Josh,looking forward to your next post.Hope all is well and that you are happy with college and your new friends.

epic.Shane said...

Some are here to live vicariously through Josh, some are here for weirder reasons, and most of us relate to the happenings and give advice to help out.
Some of us have followed your blog for the past 3 years+, some have just joined in...but in either case, everyone has to accept that the 'It Gets Better' phrase that sane people want to get across, has just finally happened to Josh. Since his life is finally kicking in, I don't see why he needs to add anymore than a simple 'thank you for the support & happy trails'.
You might all hate what I said, but we helped one more person get through it, now on to the next...and hopefully Josh, you'll help someone else through what you've been through lil' bro.

your Mum said...

THIS BLOG IS DEAD, EVERYONE, TIS TIME TO MOVE ON ;____; . we were always here for you, josh, but now you have thrown us to the curb like so many mangy dogs ;___;. i hope u have a great life. i will miss you and event tho i never knew you irl, i want you to know i luv u. kkbaitbhbbq ;__;

sincerely,
your Mum

Anonymous said...

epic shane u have said it better than most could have. You are a wise man.----Looking at it like that I don't feel bad about being dumped by Josh. ---Come to think of it I read a blog for years by a high school kid in west virginia all through his lonely " me " days to his first boyfriend to his coming out to his sister and then his parents. He was going to take his boyfriend to the prom when we said that wasn't a good idea. ( he didn't after parents protested)--and then he went to college and the blog wasn't real personal anymore ( The thing that made it great )and then he decided to end it. So epic Shane is right-- on to the next blog now that Josh has made it through to the other side. Good job everyone and have a great life josh --u were kicks kid.

eddieh said...

Will somebody tell me of any other blogs that compares to this one? Really enjoyed reading this blog over the years and it a shame that it ended now but thanks.

Anonymous said...

I will miss you Josh... I already do...

Anonymous said...

Dude, if your not going to blog anymore its your decision but at least close it off so people aren't wasting their time checking in and not finding anything.

Anonymous said...

Josh you need to update us on what is happening... please :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Joshie, If this is yr last posting, I hope it's cos you and ben are a item now. Have a great life mate, luvs ya. xx

James M said...

was this blog ever real, can someone tell me ?

Anonymous said...

seems pretty real to me. I dont see how Josh not posting would you would cause u to question if it was real or not. I can't see their being many people who would seriously want to do a blog for so damn long im suprised it went as long as it did. But what do i know i have never even had 1 before.

John said...

Thanks for the years of your blog Josh. But n=be kind to your followers and tell us if its really closed so we dont keep coming back just to see if you might possibly have blogged again. Specially when you add comments at long intervals but never anything from you.
lots of love for the years to come
John

Tim said...

Hey Josh... let us know how you are.

George said...

Miss you Josh :( if you're ending the blog you should at least write us one last goodbye post!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for the great blog. I've been reading since day one. Hope you're doing well and enjoying school and your new life. Please consider coming back to blogging some day. Have a Happy Christmas !!

Chris said...

Well Josh, I'm still checking in every day, just in case you've decided to post an update. Still genuinely interested in how your life is going. If and when you post again, I think you'll still have an audience. Whatever you're up to, I hope things are going well.

Anonymous said...

joshie where are you?

epic.Shane said...

Hey Josh,
Try not to forget to establish a last blog stating your goodbyes & thank-yous. I think everyone just wants to make sure everything is golden on your end and that we've done our job (those who posted actually useful advice). From my end, I thank you for broadening my views. Cheers to you...and hope we see your name posting advice on other blogs in need.
Shane Smith

Joe said...

Have a very happy Christmas! :D x

Anonymous said...

Please just tell us if you're not coming back.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Josh. I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Josh

Hope all is going well for you

hugs
John

Anonymous said...

Did he died?

jason21 said...

Merry Christmas, Josh.

Hugs,
jason

Aahsazyl said...

i dont know if he knows this but this guy^^^ james is the sixty ninth commentor...he ought to be proud in some way

Jay said...

Merry christmas!

Paul said...

I don't know if you'll see this Josh, but I hope you have a great Christmas and a sexy new year.

GayPornCum said...

Very good post ! (CumOnFace and GayPornCum).