fml been hanging all day, and got forced to eat xmas lunch even tho i wasnt hungry and felt sick. stayed at sops house last night and we watched christmas films, ate crap and got pissed :D she kept tryn to touch my doodle dirty bitch! i love her to bits but she gets a bit annoying sometimes cos she knows im gay but is obsessed with my cock lol. she wanted to do dares and her first one was daring me to wank off and jizz out of her window lol. we stayed up talkn until 5 and then her mum dropped me home this morning at 10 and omg thought i was gonna vom in her car. had to close my eyes cos felt so bad.
not got that many presents this year, em and matt bought me apple tv which i well wasnt expecting, and val bought me socks with my name on. random. just got money from dad and a well nice diesel beanie which em prob got for him to give me. i was saving for a new macbook but been spending all my money on clothes and stuff, so might try nd save again now with my xmas money.
wanted to go out tonight but not allowed :( hes such a twat we are only watchn tv so why does he need me here ffs!?!? if he tries to force me to eat any more food today im gonna die i swear. still feel hungover a bit and not had any drink today, not even champagne which was something else for him to moan about cos i just had lemonade.
goin to pizza express tmrw for a meal with sops, we didnt buy each other anything cos we said we would have a meal together nd perv at hot waiters. she said shes gonna tell the tall skiny waiter im gay cos he does look at bit gay and hes fit, and i want his number.
gotta play taboo now some shit game that val bought. shes got a cupboard in the lounge that she calls the family cupboard nad she keeps buying shit games and makes us all play them. the thing i really wanna play with right now is my cock. ffs.

50 comments:
Great to hear from you Josh. What's happening with Ben?
the family cupboard, omg - the woman is on a different planet.
just tell the waiter that you want something not on the menu, and hand him your number :D
glad you are alive and enjoying life
tc
Welcome back!
Happy Christmas Josh - great to hear from you again :-)
Good to see you back mate
Merry Christmas, Josh. Glad to hear from you. May all your dreams come true.
-__- josh...
Merry X mass :) - how is your course going?
So glad to hear from you, 2 months! Sounds like u survived Chistmas, have a happy new year!
Kai
Well you enjoyed the Holiday to your limit.
Umm I know someone who did the same.Makes the next day boring for others :-( such as me....
Nice to see you did a post remembering your ol pals!
We miss you , but I think most understand how life is.
E
Oh look, Joshie’s updated! Great to hear from you. It’s a bit late for merry christmas, but have a great 2011.
Sadly, as we get older, we start receiving fewer and fewer presents at birthdays and Christmas. Yeah, it stinks.
Anyway, Happy Christmas to you, Josh. May 2011 make a greater year for you.
Josh! Lovely to hear from you again. You're so secretive these days though! Almost 2 months without a post and no explanation? Tell us what's going on in your life! :)
Josh is back! Coolest christmas present ever. :D
Glad to here from you Josh
nice to hear from your Josh, hope everything is going well in your life
just like you to come on after over a month and not tell us anything good. Nothing about sex with Ben or why u haven't been blogging.---
Joshie,
Nice to have you back!! (Hugs from texas)
i missed you. glad you survived ;-) hope you can find the time to post more frequently, but if not best wishes!
Josh,
You have a great sense of humour, and you're a beautiful young man, so anyone worth their weight will love you.
Keep working on whatever makes you happy, and don't worry about the rest.
Stay cool.
inb4 2 years pass before josh posts again
Happy New Year Josh!! Glad to see an update from you. We miss your posts here in America.
Glad to hear from you! Drink plenty of water, if you've gone a bit over on the alcohol, and vit B sups also helps. I find a pint of Guinness settles my stomach.
Hey Josh - great to hear from you!
Glad you survived Christmas - just about! What's happening/happened with Ben?
Do you do new year's resolutions? How about 'blog more often' ? :P
x
Great that you've posted at long last Josh but Geez! two months and no mention of Ben at all.
Anyway, hope you are feeling like posting again and all the very best for 2011 Take Care.
Hugs, Colin2742
Wow, I'm kinda disappointed in you Josh (and I'm sure a lot of other readers too). After such a long period of time, you've yet again failed to either end your blog with a thanks, as suggested, or give us some sort of update on what everyone wants to know (Ben or the Alex incident). You used to detail everything, that's what made so many people get hooked to your blog, and now, these senseless stories. I couldn't care less if other readers apply or reject my opinion, I won't be back to read this stuff anymore.
Cheers
Marvellous to see you're back again!
We have missed you so much ...
Happy New Year (when it comes).
Merry Christmas, Josh. I had pigs in blankets and thought of you. xx
So glad to see you back alive and well. Wish you a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
Happy Holidays Josh,
Unexpected post, but glad to see you're checking up once in a while.
I noticed you haven't mentioned Ben in this new post...not to worry, there will be others, just keep your head up.
Ah, that's the Josh we know and love. Just when we're all but resigned to not seeing any more posts, an update appears out of the blue. And of course since all of us readers want to know how things are going / went with Ben, there's not a word to be seen on the subject. You do like to torment us, don't you Josh? I'd say "I hope you post again soon", but you're on your own schedule, and I guess we'll take what we can get get when we get it.
So you've ended up jacking off in a girls bedroom? For a gay guy that's the definition of an epic fail. Your next post will be telling us Sops is having your baby.
The same way lots of us knew the Alex situation wasn't going to end well it's clear what is happening here. And it's not exactly your fault. Like it or not you ARE her boyfriend and that is pretty much a disaster waiting to happen.
I don't think I can take seeing more crap happen to you so I'll leave it to the others to help in the future. Good luck kid, I honestly hope I'm wrong.
Great to hear from you again Josh - missed you!
Sop is a really good way to keep your Dad off your back for being gay :)
Hope 2011 is a good year for you.
I'll keep watching out for your posts.
hugs John
Happy New Year, Josh.
Hugs,
jason
nice to have you back, Josh, however fleetingly it may be. But, it's nicer to know that your life has progressed to the point that YOU don't need to blog every day and every detail. Glad you're enjoying real life enough that you choose it over this. I think that's a good lesson for us all.
Happy New Year.
Happy Christmas, Josh, and a Happy New Year.
We have a whole family room - Think yourself lucky you only have a closet - ha ha - how apt!
Ho hum. I hope things go well for you in 2011.
G =]
An.29 December 2010 22:49 has it about right, then you'll be getting married to it.
Haha.
Or you are a 50 year old catlick priest who has been havin a laff.
Very interesting stuff around. thx.
Wow, you're life is really screwed up, mine too. Let's run away together. R.
hehe, hope you found some time to play with your cock ;-)
glad to see you're still here, Joshie, even if you find less time to post.
All the best for the new year!(when I think about what happened in the last months it can only get better, cant it?)
salomon
Josh, I have never visited your site, but anyone as popular as you are should be motivated to at least keep up your posting. All your admirers are waiting, man - get with it. Wow lol. Clyde
josh - ever thought that you are a total prat? Love you anyway.
Families suck - and not in a good way! I spent new years with my mother and it reminded me why I moved out 35 years ago. If you don't know the poem "This is the Verse" by Philip Larkin read it. It sums up my adolescence to a T. Although as Mark Twain said "When I was 17, I thought my father was the stupidest man on the face of the earth! By the time I was 21 I was amazed at how much he had learned in 4 years" Good luck Josh.
hope you're still alive!
MIss you Josh.
Josh,
We missed you... and still miss you. Wishing you a very Happy New year.
Alain.
Dude at least tell us your done the blog or that you are taking a break.
Don't just leave us hanging like this it really leaves a bad stink on you after years of reading about you.
Joshie did you delete all your old blogs posts?
Hey Josh,
I guess this is not coming to life anymore. Still, wanted to tell you that I still miss your posts. Hope you're doing fine!
Time for an update <3
Post a Comment