well sad today bt also feels prop amazing cos no more exams nd revision!!! said bye to loads of ppl nd got like kisses nd hugs from about 30 girls lol. loads of the girls cried nd it was a bit emotional nd i will miss loads of people.
sat on the field with everyone nd only just got home. gotta shower cos i let jess and kaytee draw stuff on my chest lol. they put an arrow down to my cock nd wrote 'BIG BOY' lol. met one of kaytees friends from cheney whos called rob nd think he might be a bit gay, nd i swear kaytee was tryn to make us talk nd get to know each other. hes not that fit, hes ok, but not like as hot as other ppl i like. alex stayed until about 5 nd we did chat for a bit, but he hasnt txt back about meetn tomorrow. i wanna get new jeans nd a new superdry tshirt tomorrow cos need new stuff for the party.
dad has given me £100 nd said there will be more if i get good results :-) i wanted him to say sorry for been horrible nd stuff bt he didnt cos he thinks he can make me do anything nd is well controlling.
ive txtd frank about work but hes not replied yet. really hope he doesnt hate me.

12 comments:
So.. that's it for exams, eh? Well, I wish you all the best and hope you get some great results... Good luck! Don't worry about Frank.. im sure all will be ok ;)
Congratulations on finishing!
Just when you think you're done, some ole coot will say "Get back to work, you bloke!".
Party on, dude!
Well done. Enjoy the breath of freedom for as long as it lasts. :D
Hey Josh;)
Congratz on having the exams done!
Concerning this time I think your dad was right with trying to get you to work and learn. It is very important for further life. I think your dad is not the dumbass you sometimes think he is;)
Uuhm, and what about you and Alex now?
You should tell him you're gay! After all what happened he won't react in a negative way. And maybe this would even be a chance to come closer to him-you will never know until you've tried it.
Your dad gave you 100; well I wish someone would say sorry to me like that! Good thing he was on your case cos you got through your exams ok. Why do the closeted gay guys attract girls like flies to honey? I think the ancient Greeks had it right when they said the gods were toying with us; eg Alex. Enjoy your summer and think ahead to stay out of trouble. bfn - Wayne :)
Hey there Josh,
Congratulations!!!
I've also passed my exams, finally, no more school!! :D
So, I'm Rick, 16 years old.
How old are you?
Keep up the blog!
Well done Josh! You've made it to the end: for the time being at any rate. I shall say prayers that your results are terrific!
Dad does love you, see [k-ching]! Now you can relax and enjoy life for the summer anyway!
What happens in the autumn?
We all love you and are certain Alex does too. "Always look on the bright side of life".
xxx
congrats on finishing, good luck on results, and ease up on ur ole dad for pushing u (plus thank him for the reward of 100)
have fun at the party and DEF talk to Alex. at the very least ask him whats been up the last few week and whats gonna happen with ur friendship now that school is over. And if that goes well, then maybe tell him even more.
no regrets, Josh!!! don't end this part of ur life with questions about "what if"
woo! I finished today too! Yeah I feel really weird. Like I told myself to go to bed early but whats the point, I dont have to get up and study in the morning!!! gah! greatest feeling ever. funny feeling this summer is going to be epic!
Congrats! :)
JB xxxxx
so do u stay in the same school for another year (or two?)
Good luck with results. Don't get any drunker than Alex OK??!
Sounds like business as usual in Josh's realm.
Post a Comment