Friday, 23 July 2010

propr horny

waiting for dad to come back to get a lift cos meeting alex :-) been txtn all day at work, frank was in a meetn so everyone was taking the piss nd not doin work lol. he even bought us donuts cos he thought we had all been workn well hard lol funny

we are gonna get takeaway nd watch movies at his. i said id pay cos i thought i got paid today but its NEXT WEEK!!! so gotta try nd get money from dad cos ill look a well twat now :-/

hes not said about stayin over bt he knows ive not got work tmrw, so im taking clothes anyway :-D not wanked today cos got up late so will prob be propr horny tonight nd will get hard well easy if he does or says anything.

well excited hope his mum goes out :-P

13 comments:

wayner said...

When I was a teen I remember the young girls being called cock-teasers, well there are lots of young gay guys today having the same problem lol. Alex must like you though; if he doesn't talk about T&A and girls all the time then maybe he might be into guys but is scared to act on it. He must have seen gay sex on the Internet so he can't be clueless. Again, be prepared to defend your sexuality if you guys go in that direction. bfn - Wayne :)

Paul said...

Have a good time, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

123 said...

Have fun, Josh. Be aggressive without being pushy or forcing yourself.

Anonymous said...

maybe if you stay over tonight would be a good time tell alex

Anonymous said...

hope you get lucky tonight ;)

All Over My Glasses said...

Good luck! x

Long time fan said...

What do you care if his mom goes out Josh? You're not going to do anything either way. You'll just drool over Alex deep inside and let the moment pass as you always do.

I have no idea why I'm still following this blog, I just can't let it go I guess - even though I know the chances of it ever reaching a satisfying and exciting conclusion are non existent.

I, like every other poster here, have fallen in love with this lad, but reading about Josh passing his days in the closet is starting to stretch my interest in this blog to the limit.

I crave for some action and I keep my hopes high every time I check in on this place.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

nothing wrong with being horny. never be ashamed of it. it's normal. and a VERY NATURAL state of mind (and being). just work it when necessary. for your avg bloke, that might be 2-3x/day.

Curious said...

i know what will happen now. You won't post for a few days and when you do, it will be about work or cats or your annoying sister and no mention of the night at Alex's will be made. It's your blog, do what you want, but why bring it up if you're gonna leave us hanging? either way, best of luck to you. We all want you to be happy, even if we don't always get to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Everyone's getting stressed.

You must be the only 16 year old virgin in Oxford.

Why ?

Are you a minger ?

Anonymous said...

kinkynik - he's not a minger. Look at his profile pic.

123 said...

@Long Time Fan

This blog isn't about "reaching a satisfying and exciting conclusion" for you and the rest of the commenters (Josh is the poster) here. It is about Josh's life and how he chooses to live it. Be happy he is willing to share it with us - or take your "cravings" somewhere else!

dylan said...

at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, this is a blog about Josh's life, I personally do not crave anything other than honest posts from Josh - which seems to be what we get.

I think many who follow will have been in his situation at some point and therefore can relate to what is written.

Sure I would like to see Josh find love - and I am not just here to for the blog equivalent of the 'cum shot' (lol)

Thankfully I dont think Josh is the kind of lad who would let comments on his blog push him to do something, he will find his way and when he gets that first kiss a large proportion of followers will be delighted for him.

tc