Thursday, 5 August 2010

lazy

dad has been in liverpool today nd he set off at 5 bt hes still not back!!!! val is stressing me out cos she keeps coming up nd asking if i want stuff, like a drink, or food, ffs its my house nd shes the guest it should be me askn her if she wants stuff!!!

bored now bt dont want to go downstairs nd watch tv cos its just too weird just sat with her nd having random convos :-/

alex has done new fb pics nd hes wearing my bench tshirt :-P he looks soooo hot. i like it when he wears my stuff, nd i love wearing his stuff sooo much. esp if i can sorta smell him a bit. horny :-P

hes not doin anything tonight bt doesnt want to come over, he said he just wants a lazy night in :-( well shuldnt whinge cos saw him on tuesday nd went to see inception AGAIN nd then went out last night as well. i wish he liked me as much as i like him :-/

21 comments:

wayner said...

It's an old saying, but it is like reeling in a fish; sometimes you have to let out some line to keep it from breaking. So don't smother Alex but give him some space. Why not try some outdoor activities with him? Biking, swimming, hiking etc. Nothing like sweaty physical exercise to get a young guy in the mood. bfn - Wayne :) (smell is an underestimated sexual turn-on)

Anonymous said...

people who bug you are not always your enemy and people who help you are not always your friend.
You might want to start seeing Val as someone who might be on your side when your family finds out your gay. I bet she would be on your side and help you with your dad.

mcyankee said...

I've only just come to your blog, but I've read all the way back (you're well interesting) and get the impression he might like you just as much.

If you're not making your feelings clear, he may be having the same insecurities as you. I think you just need to talk to him about it. I know you'd be scared, but you're good mates and even if he doesn't want to date you, at least you know he wouldn't hate you. Then you'd have a best mate that knew you were gay! It'd be well worth it! Izzy shouldn't be the only one who knows the real you!

Anonymous said...

Hey now! where have our updates been?
Don't worry, he'll come around. And dude, you have got to start making better inroads with Val. Getting on her good side would score uber points with that dad guy. You know, the one that you are so scared will find out you're gay? you need more allies!

Anonymous said...

wht do u have against val anyway? ur being a real dick about her. she tries to be nice to u and shiz and u complain about it? jesaloo child u have some growing up to do

123 said...

when r u just gonna tell him, Josh?

i fear you'll never know how much he likes u until u take that chance.

jason21 said...

Josh, if your estimation is correct that the probability of Alex being gay is only one percent, then the chances of him liking you as much as you like him are 99 to 1 against.

Are you still sticking by the 1% estimate?

Hugs

Anonymous said...

ooh I was in Liverpool too this morning. Went up for the footy last night. Best city in the country by a mile; and one of the best in the world (but I haven't visited all the cities in the world so I can't really make an informed decision can I?)

Next time ur old man goes u should tag along. It's awesome, and the lads are hot too!

jds said...

I think that, where Val's concerned, you need to be aware they're thinking of you. (I'm from a divorced family - which I know you're not, but the same principles apply when it comes to intruders). Your dad has been sensitive in waiting for your exams to be over before disclosing that he and Val are a major item. Doesn't sound now that he's keeping you in the picture enough. The key thing is, you need to take it up with him because it's going to have a huge effect on your life. Looking back, you'll realise that now is time to have that discussion and to show your feelings (even though, like everyone else's they,ll be unclear) and to make sure you and he agree the boundaries for his, Val's and your relationships. In short, ask him where you fit in.

Anonymous said...

josh alex is normal and only likes u az a mate dont mess up ur friendship being creepy and clingy

Steevo said...

Comments about Val make a lot of sense. You may resent her for reasons you don't share here, and that's fine.

BUT chances are very good she senses you are gay. She and Em likely discuss it if they have any kinda connection.

Moms and mom figures in your life just can tell. Then they discuss with the dad, or the dad might be sharing his thoughts on you being gay with Val. Just the way it is, usually.

I continue to think dad will be fine with it and if Val is around she can be a MAJOR ally. So be nice to her if you can, if only for your OWN long term benefit.

If dad and Val are in their 40s and have any university or professional experience that is in your favor. The more education a person has the more likely he or she is to accept gay w/o a prob.

It appears your dad might be considered affluent since all you talk about him doing is classic car sales. That is another point in favor of him not hating gays. There may be more you keep private, and again that is fine. Affluent people are more "worldly" or sophisticated and much more likely to not care about gay.

Your dad has a gay friend/neighbor.

Could you ask "casually" dad if Nicholas might be gay? And what does he think? Or maybe you never have chats like that with dad. Does dad use slurs when referring to homosexuals? Has he EVER indicated ANY disapproval of gay people?

I have said this a few times before I know, but it is important I think, and bears repeating.

Your dad LOVES you,josh, even if he yells and is a big pain in the butt. IF HE DIDN'T CARE HE WOULD NOT YELL. Prolly... ;-]

Some people are just yellers. It is how they vent. You may sulk or post here to vent...yes u do!!. Em may give matt shit, etc. Not nice or fair, duh, they are real people. Just like you and me.

You will want to be accepted as a young gay man. Can you return the acceptance to people less perfect that your ideals?

Jeeze... I got kinda preachy. Went on a bit. I tend to do that. Hope this makes you think, josh, if only a bit.

hugs

steevo2

Inky said...

I feel McYankee makes a real good point in his comment, "If you're not making your feelings clear, he may be having the same insecurities as you." The way it looks is he has the same feelings for you and is also scared to tell you about it. Some times you just have to put your fears aside and just go with it, talk with him, I think you will find out he feels the same way.

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with josh and with banana blog daltron----google him and you'll be in love with him too

Anonymous said...

WHERE R U JOSH!!!!!!???

Anonymous said...

JOSHIE I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SOOOOO F'ING CUUUUUUUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss you Josh :-( Hope you are all right. Listen to Steevo he gives the best advise.

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody, I am the Google blog manager. I am afraid Josh is no longer with us. He finally, eventually had mad passionate raw dirty sexx with Alex and spunked himself into a zombie like coma.
Now, in his comatose state, he cannot unfortunately speak or move, but he has a permanent smile on his face. Such a young man, such an unseemly end. This blog is now over.
Feel free to visit my blog : "Raw Monkey sexx, everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask."

Anonymous said...

I've finally got caught up, all proper you know...

This is my first comment, and now you're not updating!

Josh, you've been a great inspiration to an old fart like me, please don't stop!

JayGeeMMM...

Anonymous said...

Joshie, hope you are OK...write soon!

yourMum said...

JOSH U HAVENT DIED HAVE U?

Anonymous said...

Come back Joshie! We miss you.. we need you...